Add virtual memory to solve the problem of insufficient memory , Let's see how it works .
1. Click computer on the desktop , Then right click to jump out of the selection screen and select Properties .
2. Select advanced system settings .
3. Select in the top column “ senior ”, Then hover the settings over “ performance ” In the column .
4. then , You can see virtual memory , Click to make changes .
5. Remove the check mark on automatic management .
6. Set the desired size in custom size . It's usually recommended that your own memory 1.5 Times to 2 times . If your memory is 2048MB（1GB be equal to 1024mb）, You can set it to 4096mb, This is a reasonable maximum .
Although virtual memory can temporarily ease your memory requirements , But it is still recommended that you increase physical memory .